Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Fade the military industrial complex stocks.

Trump has been trying to sell his idea around the world that everyone in NATO should help pay for US military expenditure going forward.  He's selling but nobody appear to be buying.  In fact, nations are reducing their military expenditures, not increasing them.

Well if Trump can't get others to help pay for the bloated, stinking, corrupt US military businesses, do you think he will convince American taxpayers to do less with less so that the military industrial complex can do more??


I think not.  I think the likes of LMT and NOC and BA and so many others have peaked and are now fantastic short selling candidates because of their wave counts.   I'm keeping my paid members up to dates on the charts involved so if you want to get in on this opportunity, subscribe to my market timing service and receive regular updates on this sector and many others that I follow each day.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More