Thursday, August 13, 2015

[UVXY] update

In the backlink UVXY was in the $26 range and I had bought more into the close.  Truth is that I held longer than I could have on the decline which was the round trip yesterday because I don't have as much time for chart watching during the day as once I did.  In any case, 6% trailing stops still kept my profit over 10% on the day and now here we are back in the $26 region where we started.  While I think we could possibly move to $27 today, the odds support a lower close.

The two rallies pointed to can be counted as 5-3-5 and they were followed by what looks like 5 down.  So a trip down to $22 or even $20 could be in the cards before we begin to see some real panic.  But I do think the panic is coming.  My indicators like Disney and others are telling me that the money is edging toward the door and that can only occur for a short time before the whole herd catches on and begins to move in that direction.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More