Monday, August 10, 2015

[GLD] update

In the backlink I provided the model below.


I've been playing the small GLD moves via JNUG and I took profits on today's rally here at $8.87.  JNUG may finish higher today but work pressures will not allow me to track it closely so I took my 12%.  The main reason for going this way today is that GLD appears to be finding resistance at the top rail of the falling EW channel.  Last I checked, Avi thought the recently low was 3 of 3.  If he is right, and I don't feel compelled to argue with him at this point, GLD should peak soon and then head down toward about $100.  I will certainly be into JNUG again if that occurs in order to catch blue 4 to the long side but then will expect one final move down into blue 5 as shown.

Conversely, if GLD begins to break out of the parallel channel then I will change my tune (as I know Avi would do as well).  A move higher than the gap fill at 108 and change will have me buying JUG on the next dip.

Again, never chase, always buy the dip.



No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More