Monday, March 18, 2019

I don't donate to organizations.

I make it a habit not to donate to online organizations because I think the whole charity and political donation game is rigged.  After all, when you live under a corrupt money supply then most of what you should expect to see is corruption.  But when I see someone who is actually getting shit done, well, I'll throw in a few bucks to groups that proved they are effective (and as much as I appreciate Ron Paul, that excludes Ron Paul's Campaign For Liberty, I must say with all sadness).

I just tossed a few bucks at the team at Judicial Watch and I hope all of my conservative readers who hate the gross lawlessness that rabid liberalism has driven into our government will consider doing the same.  This is my first donation to this group after watching them for more than 2 years now.  At first I thought they were going to be just as ineffective if not scammy as any other fake organization out there asking for cash these days.  But over time I have come to believe they are sincere, and for a major skeptic like me to think that way means that they have pulled their weight and then some.  It's been a slow process but fruit is beginning to bear and as it is harvested I will pay more for it.  My sincere thanks to Tom Fitton and the Team at JW!


By the way, if you prefer to receive a bit of schwag for your cash, they sell a pretty good line of hats and bags and coffee cups and the usual stuff that I already have too much of around the house.  And if you are not interested in donating at this time you can still watch these good people in action via Tom Fitton's weekly JW update on YouTube.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More