Friday, March 29, 2019

Creepy Uncle Joe now likely just as politically dead as Warren.

One of the worst things that can happen to you as a public person these days is to be accused of sexual impropriety or simply the suggestion of it.  When it comes to this, liberals will eat their own.  Today we find one dem politico by the name of Lucy Flores accusing creepy Uncle Joe of kissing the back of her head back at a 2014 dem campaign event.  Flores said former Vice President Joe Biden made her feel "uneasy, gross, and confused".  Flores wrote about her discomfort as follows: "I felt him get closer to me from behind. He leaned further in and inhaled my hair. I was mortified," Flores wrote, adding that she wondered why the then-vice president had come that close to her. "He proceeded to plant a big slow kiss on the back of my head. My brain couldn't process what was happening. I was embarrassed. I was shocked. I was confused."Flores continued: "I couldn't move, and I couldn't say anything. I wanted nothing more than to get Biden away from me.".

With that, I predict that Biden's political career is over.  Way too many liberal dems are going to read that and then in their Walter Mitty minds they will re-live Flores' experience and many of them will even imagine it happened to them.  That description sounds like it came out of a horror snuff flick or something.   This is Biden's Waterloo or Little Big Horn IMO.   I think Creepy uncle Joe is probably done now.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More