Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Bailed on [PLUG] today at $2.97

Backlink.

Model from the backlink is below.




These triangles can be pretty tricky and this one gapped up again to break out to a higher high per below.  I saw the unicorn horn pop at the open and the the fall back and so I think that a significant pullback awaits, perhaps to test the falling wedge from above.  If this hits a higher high then I will get back in but more likely it breaks both top and bottom rail at this point on the way down.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great play captain! I remember you got PLUG around 1.6ish around august and it became almost a double-bagger.

The Captain said...

For the record, I am looking to re-enter plug as soon as I get a good EW setup. I think it could go exponential again like it has in the past.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More