Monday, November 2, 2015

[CMG] break down

In the backlink I pointed out that the stock was at critical support with primary model (always given in red with blue being secondary) being a gap down.  I wrote, "Right now this is at critical support.  It either bounce here or breaks down.  There is not enough prior data to know which.  However, a gap down below support would answer the question handily. "



What can I say?  I knew that line was there, the herd knew it, now you know it.  If you are in these shares hoping for cheery news, I advise you to abandon such hopes and to find the exit.  I'm not saying it can't go higher.  I am definitely saying that my read of the herd's moves indicate that that is a very low odds play at this point.  As in stupid.  Again, stupid people sometimes get lucky but just not very often.  If you are thinking of shorting it, wait for the first rally that shows resistance.  For example, if this were to reverse upward from here, fill that gap while kissing the underside of that blue line without being able to break through then that would be a good time to get short.  I guess I don't have to remind to use stops when shorting...

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More