Sunday, February 1, 2015

[BBRY] update

I have not looked at BBRY for several weeks and I had actually forgotten the details of my past count on it.   I decided to create a scratch count on it using Wx centric count (w3/wc where and if applicable).  Below is the count I ended up with using log scale.  This count suggests that BBRY just finished e of 4 and is now ready to break down the lower rail of the 4th wave wedge to begin tracing out 5.


Check out how this count compares to that in the backlink.  It is similar but not the same even though it results in the same final conclusion that we still need to finish 5 down.  I have seen this same relationship between standard EW counts and Wx centric counts before and I'm starting to believe that Wx is essentially a noise reduction technology for counting EW.  I still need a lot more data before I can finally conclude anything but so far the results of this analysis have been very interesting.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More