Friday, October 9, 2015

[TRX] update

The near term model from the backlink is below.



Note much has changed since the last update but I wanted to reiterate that when resistance is broken per below, this thing is likely going to move up rapidly in percentage terms.




In the log scale zoom out chart below there will be resistance after 5 waves up are hit and I will bail out at that point to see what happens next.  I should do well on this trade even though I bought my first  2k share tranche at .64 because I then bought 3k more at .31.  It's small money but it's nice to have some portion of my account that I am not trading each day or even each week.  Also, the recent bottom is labeled as such mainly due to me applying CWT.  I think many Elliotticians would call that 5 down from HT4 into 27 cents a complete wave.  So this could go much, much higher.  In fact, the level of the prior 4th would be the first bounce target and it is at $2.40.  That's an 8 bagger from the current price levels.  The key is keeping bets in these hail Mary plays small.  TRX is a very weak player but give recent investment I do not think it will BK.  I think Sinclair is acting like he is going to be a gold producer in order to get this kind of capital investment when in fact he's really just waiting for gold to go back up so that his mining rights become an investment target during the next gold bull run.  I think Sinclair is more of a real estate speculator than a serious gold miner.

In any case, if Avi's model is correct then it will probably do red 4 as shown before putting in a double bottom as shown.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More