Tuesday, October 6, 2015

[JNUG] update

Cautions from the backlink did not materialize.  Instead we got a very nice 5 wave move up which I sole very near the AM peak and never bought back in yet.  I'm waiting for the C of 2 wave so that I can load the boat for what I expect to be nothing short of fireworks in the M+M.  They are sooooooo beaten down that even a small relief rally has got to be measured in multiples 10s percent but I think this move will end up being much, much higher, at least a couple hundred percent up from the recent bottom in early October.

 


The line above that is circled in red is the green line below.  Once that breaks out the momo players will come-a-running because the only pet rock that I see lives in the head of the arrogant fool at WSJ.conjob who was mocking the pain of holders of the only honest money on the planet with his stupid article.  He will certainly live to regret that little emotional outburst.




I continue to believe based on my wave count (and nothing else) that everyone should be buying something golden right now.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More