Wednesday, October 14, 2015

[PLUG] update

I had to change the model from the backlink to accommodate the decisions of the herd but the long term model remains intact.  This thing is bucking like a bronco to shake anyone who is a weak hand.  Below is my recent count.  In summary, after moving into blue 1 the chart did a massive expanded flat into blue 2 which just happened to terminate right at the lower rail.  How coincidental.  From there it moved up and has stabbed up through the top rail but of course could not hold it because it was too close to the end of a motive wave.  I'm counting that as red 1 meaning wave 1 of blue 3.  Because this is a 3rd I do not expect so much downward volatility.  I expect a well behaved EW experience here.  The momo crowd will start pouring in as soon as this breaks the top rail at the red circle and once it goes to a higher high than red one I expect the upward pace to accelerate.

If we see 3 nice waves down into red 2 as modeled I'll probably quadruple down once the turn up begins because then I can set very tight stops just below red 2.  If it decides not to take off and break out in very short order I will be quick to bail out of that heavy adder.  This is the perfect EW setup.  Even if I'm wrong, the money I have made so far will cover my stop loss losses.  I love playing exponential poker with the house's money...

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More