Sunday, October 18, 2015

[DRD] update

In the backlink I provided this chart model:




I think the wave modeled above has peaked.  It did not quite make it to $2.05 but with a rising wedge that broke out the top rail then broke back down into the channel and now below the bottom rail in wave 3 I think there is good evidence that at the very least a deep vee 2nd wave will hit IF NOT and even lower low to Avi's point.  I want to be clear on one thing: Avi thinks gold and silver hit lower lows.  He did not say that miners will too.  So if we see this approach the $1.20 level in 5 wave down, start wondering if it will do an inclining double bottom and then take off.  I could see this M+M bear end with a positive divergence like that where metals make a new low but miners don't.

In any case, if this doesn't break back up into the channel most riki tik on Monday then I think Avi will turn out to be correct with respect to the metals and miners wave count.

JDST, anyone?




No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More