Wednesday, October 14, 2015

[MCD] - calling a major top on Mickey Dee

In line with the backlink, which was looking for an imminent top, I model MCD as just having peaked.  With EW it's difficult to tell if the current 5 up is a top, a major top or the top which is why I drive for show but putt for dough.  The short game is everything when it comes to making money.

If EWI model is correct then I think today saw "the" top.  IF Avi's longer term model is correct then it's at least a major top.  I'm being conservative in just calling it a major when in fact I know that the odds are not bad that it is the top.  Time will of course tell.

I just got my toe wet with the March 2016 $80 puts at 0.65.  Just 10 contracts for now.  I'll buy more if and when it breaks back down into the body of the HT.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More