Friday, October 9, 2015

[RUSL] update

The model from the backlink (below) called the recent bottom nicely even though EW is "bullshit" according to some:

Call me crazy but I like having at least some reasonable chance of accurately predicting this kind of short term "bullshit" move.  People who don't understand EW will of course never have seen this coming:


Since the percentage move per unit time is so massive, the smart trader is ALWAYS considering risk and the model below lays out the risk I see here.  The big floppy reversal since my commodities bottoming call in late Aug might be corrective in nature and I do not like the way RUSL has found resistance right at the 50 fib of the last big wave.  I'd sell here and then wait for some indication that higher prices are coming before buying back in.

In a volatile market you sell the peaks and then BE PATIENT and BUY THE DIPS.  Especially with leveraged, options based stuff like RUSL, JNUG, etc.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More