Friday, April 10, 2015

[Hillary] to announce campaign run and then raise "insane" money.

Newsmax reports that Hillary is about to announce her run for president.  Right now, many think she is the front runner.  There is certainly no GOP candidate that has her name recognition, not even close.  In addition, we can only expect unlimited political and financial support from the likes of liberal Warren Buffett and Oprah Winfrey.  So I agree that she will raise "insane amounts of money".

But I want to be on record yet again saying that, according to my socionomic models, she will not win.  In fact, it should not even be close.  I think the 2016 elections will change the long standing view that money can buy any election and I think it will be a shock to the global political elite who are used to using Mammon Money to buy everything, including fake/temporary loyalty.  I think the herd is awakening in a way where it will vote principles over false promises.

I admit that this is like trying to pick the very bottom of a trend in honesty or the very peak in a trend of corruption.  The odds are always with the status quo until they are not.  But I have been presenting proof points for my "new conservative wave" model for some time and they still seem, in aggregate, to be supporting my views.

If I am right, Hillary will not win despite record spend and those doing the spending will be weakened financially and politically.  It will hurt them so badly that they will think twice before trying it again because I suspect they will go "all in" on Queen Hillary.

Time will tell how this plays out but on this front I am certainly a contrarian voice.

2 comments:

Chance_Nation said...

Captain,

The possibility of Hillary not cementing the Clinton dynasty seems remote, but I know better than to dismiss your words. I think it will take something huge though. Something along the lines of "Hillary Clinton is the hive mother of an invading alien species" big.

Cheers!

Chance

The Captain said...

I agree that the current sentiment is that Hillary is a shoo-in. Many people basically think that we had our token black president (still a puppet of the white global elite) so now we need a hispanic person or a woman. Cruz does not appear to have the support to win so it must be Hillary.

This is why I bothered to call her out. What good are models based predictions if they simply predict the obvious? ; )

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More