Tuesday, April 14, 2015

[DJIA] update

Shorts can't seem to catch a break right now.  In the backlink I was expecting a big move down today in DJIA after finishing 5 moves up to form what was thought to be a flat correction.  Instead, we got what looks to be 3 waves down and then a reversal.  Tomorrow we should know for sure if the bullish model below is correct but I sold my UVXY into the close in order to avoid exposure to a likely 3 of 3 up in the DJIA.

Until something changes, the odds now favor the conventional wisdom count which is to say a large rising wedge as Dan Eric discusses here.  A break below the lower red rail in the model below tells me that I got this wrong and that the bear has begun.  But after today's action I don't see the count which would enable that.


No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More