Sunday, June 15, 2014

Not all aspects of the new conservatism will be good.

The messages are going out to the herd(s) on a daily basis: conservatism is coming back.  It's ranging from the merely annoying and silly attempts to control other people's lives (OPL) to the downright disgusting micromanagement of the sheeple's daily activities at pain of death.  Sorry folks, the new swing toward conservatism was advance warning that stupid levels of religious control both here in the US and abroad are going to return.

So here's what I say about it.  My life is my life.  I am nobody's slave. I am a sovereign individual and nobody is going to vote me out of my liberties without a fight.  Make all the rules, declarations and proclamations that you like but any attempts to enforce unconstitutional behavior on me will be met with the appropriate level of resistance.  In other words, "you are not the boss of me".  If you don't like it then that's your problem.  If you attempt to make it my problem then don't expect me to lay down for tyranny of any kind be it liberal or conservative.

This opportunity for self determinism can only be possible for any group of people which have the credible means of defense against potential oppressors.   Why?  Because if people don't follow pleasant requests for compliance from those who have appointed themselves to be our masters then the requests invariably transform into verbal demands and then finally the use of physical force including, without batting an eye in many cases, the use of deadly force.  This is a lesson of history.  It is the nature of some humans to behave like this if they think they can get away with it.

I dare say that over the past 5 years and even longer that groups of concerned citizens have been quietly forming pacts for their mutual self defense.  Call them militias or whatever you want but I can see it happening on the chat boards over and on various web sites.  American citizens are not going to accept fascism or tyranny.  I will not accept them.  Only sheeple accept them.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More