Tuesday, December 22, 2015

[ORIG] update

At the backlink I was hoping for a UGAZ style breakout for ORIG.



Today should have been the day that this happened what with the DJIA 200 pt rally.  Instead we got the chart below.  Putting in a small DDT right at resistance is not what I would consider a bullish indicator to say the least.



Perhaps the chart will morph into that shown below.  I had a sizable position in this until today's close where I dumped it all.  Maybe it will break out later this week and I will get back in at a slightly higher price but I am small positive on my overall position here and do not want want to risk a trip back down to the low $1 range.  The data said that I did not have the odds in my favor and so I listened to that.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this may be the DT resistance line to follow: http://schrts.co/gA5ZFB

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More