Wednesday, December 23, 2015

[$COMPX] update

At the backlink I cautioned about a potential breakdown today which did not occur:



EWI believes the 5th wave up has begun (their count is different than mine below).  A main reason why I still choose to disagree with their count is that the fifth wave of the last move up stopped mid channel of the rising wedge and that is generally a bearish indicator.  Since EWI count is completely different, they don't see this.  I think it could still go either way and that the next test is at the red circle.  A higher high than 5100 would make me step back and wonder if we are just climbing the wall of worry and that EWI's count is correct.  I stepped into UVXY at the close but will sell immediately if the next move is not downward per the red line.

In short, I still count black 5 as either a deep vee 2nd OR a failed 5th.  My UVXY stops are already in place in case I'm wrong.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree on a downturn from here in naz and RUT. The chart link shows my perspective. I'm not an EW technician but I like seeing how your perspectives agree or clash with mine to inform my thinking. Very helpful!

http://schrts.co/Mb6Cfr

Anonymous said...

I also think we may have an interesting fractal playing out.

http://schrts.co/Slwnjl

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More