Thursday, December 10, 2015

[ABX] update

In the backlink I was modeling a 4th wave HT per below.




Just so you keep your eyes on the prize, above is just wave blue [5] of the zoomed out chart below.  I think red 4 of blue 5 has peaked and I have adjusted my metals and miners holdings appropriately.  The top rail has not been hit yet but there have been a good number of short stroking HT e waves of late so it will not shock me at all to see this rapidly break down the lower rail from here.  But note that unless and until that lower rail of the HT is broken, this could all be a head fake.  It is possible to count B of HT 4 below as red 5 and blue[5].  The herd has left itself options.  If some news comes out that gaps this above the top rail then it could be C of E of 4 playing out or it could be the real deal breakout.  So buy that gap up if it happens and then set stops back inside the channel.

But that is not my primary count.  My primary count says the lower rail is about to be broken down and ABX will hit round about $5 to end this bear.

 

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More