Saturday, December 19, 2015

[BKX] update

From the very high level, not much appears to have happened since the backlink whose model is below.  My view back then remains that the banksters were in a deep vee second.



So far we have not gotten the blue C of 2 suggested above and so the primary count remains the red path above.  Zooming out per the chart below I do want to remind people that the mid 2015 peak was not only a 5th rail bump with a throw over but also that it bounced to the exactly the 61.8 fib of the crash from the 2007 peak.  Then it fell below the lower rail and back tested from below but could not hold the test and came falling back down hard.  Are we really supposed to believe that all of this is coincidence?  No, just don't think so. 

The only thing that does surprise me is that I don't see any of the big bloggers talking about this and in fact I seem to be one of the very few who think this is important.  Caldero's summary pretty much echo's everyone else (cut and pasted from his web site):


EWI was calling for a 5th wave up as well but now they are waffling again.

Nothing is confirmed yet but I see 5 going up into a peak and then 5 coming down and then only 3 back up so far.  This suggests very strongly that a 3rd wave is unfolding right now in the banks and trust me when I tell you that if the banks crash they will have lots of company.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More