Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Harry and Megan step back from royalty.

Well well well.  I always said that the notion of royalty was liberal and that the new conservative wave would be damaging to the British royalty.  In fact quite recently I wrote, "As we end this cycle, the mood of the herd is turning sour in the extreme.  Old traditions are being taken out and shot, just like removing bronze statues of ancient forefathers has been a thing for several years now.   I think British royalty might be living its last days as "a thing".  Not this year or next year mind you, but when the collapse begins in 2023 all the starving people are going to be crying and wailing "why should they get something to eat, they don't even work".  The people might just put an official end to the notion of royalty in England."

Today we see what I believe to be a huge step in that direction as Harry and Meghan publicly resigned as paid members of the British royalty.  Wow.  Who'd a thunk it?  People walking away from free money!  People deciding to earn their own way in life!  VERY conservative! 

Harry and Meghan are distancing themselves from the collapsing British royalty.  They didn't have to make any public statement about it.  They could have just done it.  But they went out of their way to make this a public statement.  They wanted everyone to know that they were no longer part of the scam notion of royalty.  Sure, they said they will "support" the queen but if this is their idea of support - a public walking away - then who needs support like this. 

I suspect that that notion of British royalty effectively dies when Queen Elizabeth II passes on.  She's already 93 years old.  Time is rapidly running out for her and for British royalty.  I'm waiting for the official government notification to the British people that all public funding of royalty has stopped.  Maybe not this year or even in 5 years, but probably in my lifetime.  Nobody and I mean nobody but me is predicting this but I see it as a very high odds outcome based on my models which drive my world view.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More