Sunday, May 31, 2015

[AAPL] peak is likely in @~$134.60

In the backlink what I thought was 5 of 5 was only 3 of 5.  So it had one more small motive wave left in it to complete the count instead of heading for the bottom rail.



But I think the count is done now.





Nobody and I mean nobody is calling AAPL down right now and in fact there are public outcries for it to double from here.  Yes, these public assertions of confidence come from big investors and yes I do get the irony of this coming from someone whose last name is correctly pronounced I-Con.  So Icahn is clearly talking up his book here. 

But I think that his loud talk likely marks a major, major peak because the wave count, which seems pretty clear at this point, strongly suggests that, at the very least a 3 wave move back to the $55 range is indicated into 2017 (and it could go much lower).  I hesitate to think of the things that might have to happen for this kind of retracement to occur.  I would not eliminate a major war, perhaps even world war, as contributory.  China is beginning to roll over and its government seems to be building military bases in the middle of the China sea on reclaimed islands even as everyone looks on in a bit of shock.

When AAPL goes down, everything goes down.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More