Monday, May 18, 2015

[UVXY] update

UVXY got hammered again today even though the DJIA moved a pissy little 26 points up.  I got stopped out for a 2% loss this AM but am back with a 150% position in the after hours trade.  the way I see it, I ratcheted up my eventual profits by 4% today.  

Below is my updated  count.  I tried to make a falling wedge out of the green lines but could not.  So I don't think this is part of a 3rd wave, I think it's just a 5th wave shake down.  The lower they take it, the bigger the percentage gains will be when this finally begins to turn on the volatility shorts.


Again, I modeled some time ago that this could possibly go as low as $8 so none of this should come as too much of a shock.  What is going to be a shock is how quickly it pops back up to $20 and higher once the market finishes its last little push.  Maybe it is already done for all I know.

I sense the endgame is upon us here.  Again.

Stops are set to $8.25.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stopped out at 8.2 .... looking to re-enter at 8

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More