Thursday, May 7, 2015

First we get rid of the illegal wiretapping by government....

...then we turn our sights toward the "patriot" act which is of course the brain child of a bunch of God damned (literally, not figuratively) traitors.

Bye, bye NSA wiretapping

This move obviously comes as little surprise to me and in fact it is perfectly inline with my thesis that the herd is not so weak as many "elite" would like to believe.  They got away with tons of immoral and illegal crap for the past 40 years.  At least they think they got away with it.  Now that the herd is not so fat and happy anymore, the herd is going to start caring what our overlord wannabes are doing/have done.  People are going to swing from being apathetic to outright energetic about chasing down these con men.  I sense that open season is about to begin on the elite.  Stuff they did long ago that they have darned near forgotten about will be dredged up and full payment will be demanded and then extracted of many of those involved.  I also believe that elite will begin to just turn up dead here and there without much explanation or public outcry.  I don't think people should partake in this just like I do not think they should walk up to cop cars and shoot the cops in the face.  But I also know it doesn't matter what I think, these things are part and parcel of the vigilante justice that the elite and their lapdogs are going to have to endure for their many years of mistreatment of the people.  As ye sow, so shall ye reap.  Like I said, I'm not calling for it to happen but you won't catch be getting teary eyed either when it inevitably occurs.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More