Wednesday, November 26, 2014

JNUG breaking out.

The GLD chart still hasn't broken out but it likely will given the recent breakout of JNUG.  As you can see from my previous JNUG post, this breakout was a trigger I was looking for.  Buy a dip which is part of some EW count that you have in mind and then set stops just below it.  Chances are with a breakout like this that we should see the action begin to accelerate toward the top rail which is where it likely wants to go before encountering a sizable pullback.  Note: the 38.2% fib line might be where you see a small, buy-able pullback.




TVIX is not moving as I expected it to so I will just go to the sidelines tomorrow on it until it proves something to me.  The holiday season tends to have a positive bias.  It's not a law or anything but it works out like that more often than not.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More