Tuesday, November 4, 2014

[AAPL] Apple Computer shares should have peaked today according to current model.

Here is a link to the prior AAPL update.   I was waiting for the detailed count to play out before providing a zoomed in chart.  It looks like that might have occurred today.  Now, I could be off by 1 small wave.  What I have labeled as pink 5 might be just 3 of 3 of 5.  In that case we could see a move up to ~$111 over the next day or so. But it should not do much more than that and still have this current model be considered valid.























Note: I decided to try blue ink for the chart.  Let me know in the comments if you find this less readable or more readable than the black ink.  I would find when using black that sometimes quick chart movements would happen on top of grid lines and the grid would thus sometimes mask real chart moves unless I made the chart very thick.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More