Sunday, December 29, 2013

I'm a buyer of Pan American Silver here: $11.62

Pan American is so oversold right now it's not even funny.  They have plenty of cash and little debt.  They are paying a 4.3% divvy now due to the recent 10+% price move.  Here is my first post that I made on it.  I wrote that I was still watching it.  The chart seems to have put in a nice rounded bottom and that is something that has not been seen for a long time on these shares.  I think the attractive valuation, the inflation hedge that you get when buying a miner (interest rates are going up) and the lack of debilitating debt makes this one a safe play.  Besides, the chart from my prior post showed that we were very near the bottom and nothing has changed about that. Cautious folks can dollar cost average in of course and that is never a bad idea.  If it dips a bit more then it will be a total gift.

Minimum price target for this is $22 (the level of the prior 4th wave).  However, the broader chart looks suspiciously like a horizontal triangle and if that turns out to be the case then the target goes up to $40.  That is some major percentage mojo from current levels and little chance of BK.

Sell flashy FB and buy PAAS for fun and profit.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More