Monday, October 4, 2021

Conservatives are rising up and so liberals are backing down.

New Zealand PM finally admits the obvious which is that government cannot stop the spread of a virus which has been purposefully weaponized.  She says she is backing down now because now all of a sudden they have the vax.  But that has been true for over a year, so she's just another disingenuous liberal liar.  What's really happening is that she sees the people are not listening to her anymore and she fears that her power will simply collapse if she keeps over managing this situation.

People need to be free to live.  Those who get the vax should, according to the authorities, be better off than those who don't.  That's all they can fairly ask for.  They cannot demand that I take a risk on the vax because they are scared little liberals.  I will do what I think is right for me and no amount of liberal pressure will change that.  Of course, much of that is due to preparation in advance given that I knew the Global Debt Ponzi was on its last legs.  Thus I am prepared to be unemployed indefinitely if needed.  And if so, I'll just have to suffer it out on the water in the Bahamas. Oh poor, poor me.

Fuck Joke Biden and anyone who carries out his handler's plans to force vax Americans.  This is treason.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More