Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Bernanke looks like a begging dog

The Federal reserve is supposed to be independent from the government such that politics cannot control monetary policy.  Of course, that is just marketing bull$hit for morons who believe that the government is not completely corrupt.  It's well understood that the President selects the Fed chairman, a much coveted position where lack honesty and morals is considered a virtue.

Knowing all of this, when I saw the recent Wall St Journal photo of Bernanke fawning all over Obama it was all I could do not to yak my lunch.  Here is the orginal.  Look at Bernanke's face.  Look at him beam his beamiest smile at Dear Leader.  I'm sure he thinks Obama is an idiot but from his face you would think he wanted to start a bromance.  I'm not just saying this because Obama is a dem. It has nothing to do with dem vs gop.  They are both in bed with the money powers that be.  It is all one big interconnected debt Ponzi:


All I could think of when I saw that picture was Bernanke begging like a dog for more leeway in manipulating the heck out of the global economy.  And of course, Obama will be willing to do it as long as he gets what he wants in the deal.  The corruption is so thick that the whole government should be prosecuted under the RICO statues.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More