Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Youtube now has the right to monetize every video

Youtube has just announced that it has the right to monetize (commercialize) any video regardless of whether you want to be part of their ad based revenue generation scheme or not.  If comes the day that Blogger makes the same edict and ads begin appearing in my legacy blog, that will be it for me.  I have already said most of what I know anyhow.  There is that final 5% that I know that I will not tell because I think nobody would believe me anyhow and it's just something people have to come to their own realization about.  I expect that most people will never figure it out and that those who can't see it on their own are better off not seeing it at all.  If someone has to tell you that final 5% then you probably can't handle it anyway.  You probably already know in the back of your mind what that is but your mind is fighting to keep it repressed.  But I digress.  I will never have ads on this blog even if it means shutting it down and deleting the content.

·         YouTube's right to monetize: YouTube has the right to monetize all content on the platform and ads may appear on videos from channels not in the YouTube Partner Program. 

 


No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More