Thursday, November 19, 2020

I will never take their vaccine.

The economist is out saying that government should pay everyone $1000 to take their covid vaccine.  Well people can do what they want but I will never take their fucking vaccine.  

There are plenty of reasons for this but first and foremost I do not take medications if I don't have to. I have never voluntarily taken a flu shot before so at the crotchety old age of 60 I have no intention of starting now.  But there is a reason I don't take the shots.  You know what that is?  Because I'm not sick!  I rarely get sick.  We are talking about once each 4-5 years, and then it's just the minor flu and I'm over it in a day or two.  I went down pretty hard one winter a few years ago at the boat.  I was literally in my bunk for half a week.  My poor boat partner had to go it alone.  I didn't eat for 3 days.  There was no real pain, etc. as long as I just lay there letting my body do what it does.  No flu shot would have saved me from that and even if it would have I would much rather take my chances with nature than with some $15 per hour "medical aid" sticking mystery juice in my arm.

But wait there's more.  Usually the charge for the flu shot.  Not much but it's still a fee.  Now they want to not only not charge but instead to pay a significant amount of money to the lower social classes to stand in line and get their shot?  Gawd, that just seems excessive and so it makes me wonder why they think it is worth 350 billion (350 mn ppl x $1000 per) to have people take this shot which has been rushed out of the lab in record time.  The offering of money to do it is a direct play on the lower class.  To me a grand is pocket money.  That's how much gas for a nice fishing trip costs on my boat (no shit).  So they are not looking to lure me with that sum.  But for people who think $500 is a small fortune, yeah, it's real.  I remember being young and poor.  

I guarantee you that there are going to be "unintended" side effects for many people taking this jungle juice.  Stay as far away from anyone with a needle as possible.  And if they try to use physical force on me to make it happen then that crosses my line and they will see me go to war.  I will never accept their damned needles in my body.  Period.  And I laugh at anyone who will allow it.  Be their guinea pig.

Better still, I want to see certified, monitored injections of this crap juice into the arms of sitting senators and congressmen.  Not some saline shot, mind you.  Independently monitored injections so we know there is no funny business.  When faced with that I can tell you right now that 90% of the government hacks would opt out.  Whether they know that something is in that goo that is bad for people or they just don't trust something that was whipped up so quickly, they will all make excuses for not taking it other than "I don't trust it".

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More