Monday, November 16, 2020

Remember State Farm talking about "get to a better state"?

The very first time I heard the State Farm motto "get to a better state" I knew just what they were talking about.  They were signalling their liberal elite pals using language that goes over the heads of the masses.

Now it's Schwab.  Here's their latest set of encrypted in plain sight communications.  They make it look like part of their business but they are not talking about insurance here.  They are talking about the dis-unification of the USA through state secession.

The reason this headline caught my eye is because earlier today I saw a schwab headline saying that "we are a year early".  I wish I had saved that one because I can't find it now but it was a pretty clear message that indicated the timeframe of the elite plans had been pulled forward.

Anyone who doesn't know that the debt ponzi is real is a fool. 

Anyone who doesn't think that the elite know it as well is an even bigger fool.

We are on the final slide.  It could take a quarter or it could take 2-3 years.  But it won't last 5 years IMO.  No way.  Things are just moving too quickly now.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More