Monday, November 9, 2020

Conservative or liberal?

There is, in my view, a lot of evidence that suggests that political affiliation is not all environmental but in fact genetic.  Look at the person below.  You don't know who she is.  Would you say that just by looking at her that she is the typical liberal woman or the typical conservative woman?


OK, I'll give you a hint, she was a social worker that worked with elderly.

Still can't figure it out?  How about this, she was just charged with 147 counts of voter fraud, taking advantage of her seemingly charitable job in order to submit false ballots on behalf of people at the senior center she worked for.

This is her mug shot.  Does she seem contrite?  I look at that face and I see a soulless demon staring back at me.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More