Friday, January 15, 2021

The big bad enemy of the people, so powerful, so threatening...

 ... files for bankruptcy.

That's right folks the NRA, which the left continuously point to as this huge and powerful gun lobby which is controlling everything, has filed for BK.  Now just how big and powerful can it really be if that is the case?  Gun owners have been saying the NRA is a sell out organization for a long time, much preferring GOA (Gun Owners of America).  I have been very clear in this matter in the past: I don't think affiliation with a gun lobby means anything.  I have never been part of the NRA or GOA for that matter.  I don't need them to get me my gun rights because my gun rights are given to me by G_d, not man.  And if man thinks he can take them away then let him try.  This is what REAL gun owners think.  I don't need to be part of some old boy's club and attend rallies and fund raisers.  I just need to have convictions about why I own guns and ammo and what is going to happen to anyone who thinks they are going to change this.

Joke biden was out recently saying he was going to "defeat the NRA".   Well, the NRA is defeated and it had nothing to do with blithering biden.  The NRA lost sight of its goals and became a political organization and conservatives simply stopped donating to it.  It will be funny to see how the left responds to this.  It is clear and obvious now that the NRA has been a lame duck for a long time because you only BK when you run out of money and without money you cannot bribe politicians into doing your will.  Since the NRA has now been forced to admit BK, we know they have been a toothless lion for quite some time now.  Yet the left has been holding them up as this evil and powerful enemy to the people.  As usual, another liberal lie.  By now you have to realize that the left are compulsive liars.  They simply know no other way.

This actor's character exemplified liberal liars.  10 points to anyone who can tell me what movie it came from.


4 comments:

Luke said...

"Jupiter Ascending"
In that vein I much prefer "Elysium" (2013) closer to the technocratic reality we are building already.
So, is the Cov. Vaccine the cure or the disease? Will it seperate those that get to live from those that will lose it all?
mRNA tech allows for many scenarios; including selectiveness to a unknown pathogen, not "released" yet, that will either protect or target the vaccinated. Any thoughts?
L.

The Captain said...

Oh well done. Bravo. 10 points to you, well deserved. Now I just have to know, did you recognize it yourself or did you use face reco tech? Your Elysium reference suggests the former but I wonder if anyone thought to use the latter.

I don't claim to know much about gene tech but it's pretty clearly the most important thing, ever. By far. I think that it is a programming language complete with variables, function calls and, importantly, decision making capability (if then else) based on variables. It also supports self modifying code. Once you have that there is literally nothing that cannot be done by those who know the tech and have the "compilers".

So my response to your question is absolutely, gene tech can be selective. A single release package could give immortality to some and a painful death to others simply based on their DNA.

Luke said...

Ha, I knew I disliked that face from some movie, but indeed, I used the help of AI to find the actor.
You might also like "Gattaca" (1997)

Possibly scary times ahead, yet so many possibilities if it was in good hands, is that naive?
The fact they shoved Covid and the vaccine down our throats is so disconcerting. Are all the doctors, politicians and military that incompetente, afraid, gullible or insiders to promises of a better future, or worse? Do they really believe they are doing what's best for whom?
9/11 was a clear wakeup call, and yet, here we are again in 2021 rewriting science to manufacture consent and destroying principles of liberty.
I guess waking early, compared to the herd, to those matters can make for a lonely journey, it's not clear which way to go. Who wants to live on the fringes of society?
I feel the time of courage nears and another drink.
Cheers

The Captain said...

OK I'm even more impressed that you thought to use AI. The reason I asked is that as soon as I posted the challenge I asked myself how I would respond if I didn't already know the answer and it took 1 millisecond to start looking for something free online that would figure it out. It only took me 5-10 minutes to figure it out that way.

Your likely rhetorical question...,

"Are all the doctors, politicians and military that incompetent, afraid, gullible or insiders to promises of a better future, or worse? Do they really believe they are doing what's best for whom?"

...was well answered by your own post:
"waking early... can make for a lonely journey"

That is the answer in full to what we are seeing. We are a herding species. It is more hardwired in liberals than in conservatives but it is still present in conservatives. I am one of the few people I know who simply doesn't give a flying fuck about what others think. At the same time I know that I have to earn a living and that others will shut you out if they think you are not compatible with their herd think. So I have show some restraint in the name of wisdom but I also must speak out in the name of not being a coward. It can be a narrow path. It has not hurt me that I avoided facebook, etc. and stuck to a no-ads blog as my main outlet.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More