Thursday, June 4, 2020

Well look at this. Cops go under the bus even without really doing any wrong...

Dear Police,

Well here I am again, the voice of reason talking at you.  I told you this was going to happen.  I told you that you were deluded to think you were elite just because your bosses are.  I told you they were going to eventually fuck you out of your pensions.  Did I not?  Oh yes I certainly did!  Don't make me look it up.  Do it your damned self.   I already did my part.  The elite are now siding with the herd because they are scared shitless of the mobs.  Which mobs?  Oh those mobs of liberal rioters which, yet again, I predicted would occur well in advance.

So now look what is happening.  NYC is in big financial trouble.  Looted and burned shops don't pay taxes.  And so guess what, the comptroller is advising to use this crisis to fuck you over.  And not just NYC either.  LA wants to fuck you over too.

I told you cops to drop the bad ass act but nooooooo, you wouldn't listen.  I told you that the herd would rise up and be an unstoppable force, but nobody crossed that thin blue line.  The cops did not police their own.  The herd is now very upset and liberals are eating their own.  They are tearing through all manner of stores owned by minorities because, just as I said, they have no moral values.  They are just opportunists and a leopard cannot change its spots.

In those places where conservatives with guns live, there is no looting and no rioting.  Why?  Because the people in those places have not outsourced their personal security to a bunch of clock punching over paid boys in blue who have completely forgotten that they work for the people because they thought they worked for and thus would always be protected by the elite.

Damn if 85+% of all the shit I said was going to happen is now happening.  I said you ain't seen bad yet but it's coming.  Well folks, this is still just the pregame show.  This is nothing.  Wait until the government loses the ability to bribe all its cronies with fake money printed from thin air.  That is when the liberals will stop calling people like me "gun nuts" and will instead cower behind us and crying like children for us to protect them.  What they are going to find will not please them.  They made their bed now they can lie in it as far as I am concerned.  I will look out for me and my family because, well, that's just what us deplorable conservative gun nuts do!


No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More