Thursday, June 11, 2020

Still think disunification of the USA is impossible?

I'll bet most of my readers rolled their eyes at my ongoing assertion that de-unification of the USA a-la-ussr 1992 is on the table as the Global Debt Ponzi falls into the collapse stage.  But look around.  Liberals are storming state houses demanding immediate resignation of elected officials.

Even I can't believe how accurate some of my own predictions have been.  I said that the cops would go under the bus and man is that happening now with all this defunding talk.  I said that the real threat was going to be the liberal mob and it is completely clear that all the burning, angry rioting, property destruction, etc. is being done by the liberal mob.  I will repeat, most of them REALLY don't know why they are out there doing all these things.  All they know is that they need to.  They are 100% controlled by herding mentality and it is just amazing to watch it in action.

Right now the liberal mob is fighting the liberal establishment and to be honest, that is just fine by me.  The worry is that this will devolve into anarchy where the original intent is simply lost by the herd and it begins going down the rabbit hole of targeting fellow citizens instead of targeting corrupt government.  In other words, if it can't win elections and cannot fix them with mail fraud, etc. then just take everything over using force, including cities and the people who live in them.

If it comes to that you can bet that there will be an armed response from people like me.  I will also remind that once the first shot is taken the killing cannot just stop because the survivors will persecute those whose red lines were crossed and who had to fight back.  If shooting begins between the people we are at great risk of civil war.  This is something I said was possible as a result of the collapse of the Global Debt Ponzi and I have never seen the USA more at risk of that happening than what I am seeing today.

If this happens, do not assume you will be safe.  Bad things happen in war.  Bad people lose all restraint. They use war to rape, murder, rob and to generally play out their sadistic fantasies on others.  Even good people lose all restraint if enough bad things happen to them.  Look around folks.  While nobody knows the future with absolute certainty, you have to admit that the risk is going the wrong way.  That means you should at least prepare while you still can.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More