Thursday, June 18, 2020

People are laughing at Buffett saying he's finished

I kid you not.  EXACTLY what I said was going to happen is now happening all over the place.  Young people now pretty much universally think Buffett is an idiot alarmist who fucked up by selling airlines at the bottom and more recently predicted a big crash.  All these signs that I told you to look for, you think I just got real lucky about making these predictions?  Really?

And wait for things to get bad enough for the herd to finally demand a real investigation into 911, Bush, Cheney and all the other traitors that colluded to make that happen and who profited from it.  That is coming, I assure you.  It is just too big a skeleton not to come out once the fake money has lost respect of the sheeple who don't know any better than to believe that it is real money.

For the record, I never said and I am not saying now that gold and silver must go straight to the moon.  When the markets crash, gold and silver and platinum might go down with stocks.  But if they do they will damned sure be the first and fastest to bounce as the fed again tries in vain to bail out the Ponziconomy(tm).

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More