Sunday, October 4, 2020

The good old boy system is falling apart.

One of the things I ding cops for is that they know damned well what goes around yet they will not cross that thin blue line.  They are intimidated PUSSIES which allow rampant lawlessness on the force when in fact they should be turning the criminals in and policing their own ranks.  Total pussies and I cannot have respect for them unless and until they begin to man up and clean it up.

But that is what I expect them to do because that is what a conservative person would do.  And as society leans conservative, individuals will act in more conservative ways.  Liberals for example have no moral values.  The pursuit of money and power is more important to them them than their own honor.  But as I wrote long ago, as the conservative wave settles in, more and more people who were on the fence, not really liberal but not empowered to be conservative either, will finally fall off the fence and begin taking conservative action.

And that is exactly what we see now in the state of Texas as the top aids of TX Attorney General Ken Paxton have turned him into law enforcement for a variety of serious crimes, including accepting bribes.  Those aides know it is their duty to report criminal activity and they are now concerned that the liberal system is losing power.  Thus it will not be able to shield them for being silent when they should have been reporting the problem.

For these aides to turn him in like that, they have got to have him dead to rights.  I guarantee you he's dirty.  Someone might be saying, hey, he's GOP! I thought they were the good guys!  But I never said that and I don't think that. I think most GOPs are conservatives in name only.  I think the system pretty much demanded a high degree of liberalism if you wanted to be a successful career politician.  But we are going to see a wave of prosecutions, resignations and retirements that make way for real conservatives to take office going forward.

I hope Paxton goes to jail. I will laugh my ass off.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More