Thursday, October 1, 2020

Are Elliott waves predicting a new and even stronger wave of covid-19?

Since Elliott waves are not part of the stock market but rather part of the universe, they should work equally well on any chart.  Most people will show you stuff after it happened.  I'm showing you the prediction model before it has even turned up.  When blue B=blue A the model says that a corrective wave (i.e. counter trend) has occurred.  This is not an open ended model.  If the C wave grows longer than the A wave (i.e. C= 1.236*A instead of C=A) then the odds begin to fall rapidly. When C gets larger than 1.236*A the odds fall off a cliff.  There is a reason I waited until now you show you this and that is because C is just shy of A right now.

I want to say this again because it's so important in really internalizing what is going on in our universe.  This dotted line is going straight down.  Nobody in their right mind should say "oh yeah because of some theory this will reverse upward and make a new higher high.  Out of all the infinite possible outcomes for the future, I'm choosing exactly one.  Others a POSSIBLE for sure, but this one is by far the most likely given the Elliott wave model I have applied to it.  Without benefit of the Elliott wave model, the odds of correctly predicting a reversal here are astronomically against me.  It will be fun to see how this Elliott wave experiment turns out.



2 comments:

Drew said...

They're not part of the universe. They're part of the market, or human behavior.

The Captain said...

That is your opinion and it is shared by others. Everyone likes to have an opinion and it always amazes me to see how strong the opinions can be. But in this case I will have to side with my own opinion given that it is based on literally tens of thousands of chart counts across everything from stocks to sun spots. Yes, I still view my words as opinion even though they are backed by over 20 years of intense research. I'm still un-peeling the onion and it goes *deep*. It should be noted that my view and experience is consistent with that of Ralph Nelson Elliott who wrote a book that he entitled, "Nature's law: The secret of the universe (Elliott Wave)". In it he made it clear that his observations suggested that Elliott waves were not a part of humanity but rather that they were a universal law which human behavior adhered to as a result of being part of the universe.

But back to the point, I assume you agree that human behavior doesn't control covid? And if it doesn't then the model is meaningless. Is that your assertion?

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More