Thursday, March 11, 2021

Look at the progression

30 years ago it was pretty much just Ron Paul talking about the federal reserve running a fake currency supply.  Nobody listened.  Many people mocked him for his ill fitting clothing and southern accent.   They called him "Dr. No" in congress because he would generally be the lone person to vote against unconstitutional debt based spending.  He didn't care because he knew he was right.

15 years ago I realized he was right and so I began to educate myself.  10 years ago I begin writing about the global debt Ponzi, the fake Mammon Money, the exponential debt and the fact that gold and silver would be the safe path out, along with guns and ammo and some emergency food.  My family looked at me sideways with a smirk but generally left me be.  Friends thought I was crazy.  I didn't care because I wanted to give people as much time as possible to be exposed to the information.  Hopefully, I thought, people would see all my predictions coming true and then begin to take steps to protect themselves.  Time is important because nobody has hundreds of thousands or more in spare cash under their bed.  It takes time to get into a good sized metals position.  

I'm here to tell you today that despite the fact that nothing really bad has happened over the past 10 years, our time will run out soon.  I could again point to the exponential debt but many people don't understand the meaning of charts.  So let me point out something else.  People like me are no longer the loudest voices in the room calling fiat currency a scam.  Others call it a bad system, something doomed to fail, etc.  But they don't call it a Debt Ponzi and they don't assign criminality to it.

But that is changing as you can see by this Stansberry video.  We are now seeing more and more professional "shows" with paid interviewers having guests on who clearly call the paper money a scam.  And that should scare you because that means everyone has lost their fear of telling the truth which is that the emperor has no clothes.  In other words, I am not all that unique in my assessment of the situation and never have been.  Others knew what I know. It's just that very few others have been as vocal as I have been.  They worried that they would be ridiculed.  I didn't care about that and I didn't care about being de-funded because this was never about making money.  It was about having courage to speak the unpopular truth.

People think gold and silver and platinum will just edge up slowly over time such that if they ever wanted to get some they would see it coming.  Trust me, that is not going to happen.   Metals will break upward like a log jam breaking free and we can count the time in months, not quarters.

The reason I am confident of this is the Elliott wave count.  It takes work to share info and so I choose to share most of it with those who pay me for my effort.  But for the same reason that I confidently reported that the fed balance sheet was about to explode upward in this visionary post, I am telling you now that time is very short before we see a similar occurrence in silver, gold and platinum.

The government has been saying debt doesn't matter for a long time now but history shows that it doesn't matter until the people lose confidence in the fake money con, and then it matters a lot.  The wave count for metals tells me it's about to matter.

And let me say this for the cheap seats.  NO gold and silver and platinum are not what's "risky".  FAKE PAPER CURRENCY and out of control government are the risks.  Metals are the safe haven.  Too many people are now waking up to this and, once a critical mass of the sheeple stop laughing, the fear can spread very, very rapidly.  And when it does it will simply be too late to get any metals at any price.  Now is the time folks.

1 comment:

Luke said...

You might like this guy, a lot.
https://www.youtube.com/c/BestEvidence/videos
Cheers.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More