Saturday, March 6, 2021

83 year old civil rights legend calls the liberal left "insulting"

Intelligent black dems like Robert Woodson know that the current fake race-care of the liberal left is complete bullshit.  They know it's a narrative, a Hollywood script that those spewing it do not follow in their own lives.  But by standing on street corners and signalling their fake virtue they claim to be better than other people, and they claim to care, all the while engaging in behaviors that history shows does exactly the opposite of the goals of someone that actually cares.

83 year or Robert Woodson is basically Barrack Obama but without the smarmy speeches and obvious power mongering and corruption.  Starting from 1962, he has been a community organizer who is actually trying to help his people help themselves.  He believes in doing things the right way - earning real and lasting respect instead of using government and social pressure to garner fake respect.

Woodson recently had this to say about the current lying left, 

  • "guilty white people" patronize him by saying they're "sorry for being white.... It's insulting. In fact, I was telling some people I prefer the old-fashioned bigot than somebody who patronizes me and tells me they're sorry for being white."
  • "Give me an old-fashioned bigot, because I think at least they have a level of respect that some of these guilty white people who are...professing white guilt. I find them disgusting. To me, it's liberal racism, because you're treating people as impotent children. I can confront malice with violence. I can't confront folly,"
  •  "Now how do you confront folly, when someone says to you…'I'm injuring you, but I'm here to help?' You want to scream to them — I want to say to guilty white people, 'Stop helping us!' Yes, please stop helping us."
  •  "And I think that the low income people of all races are the losers in this tribal debate that is taking place throughout the country, where, unfortunately, the radical left, progressives, have seized upon the race issue to use America's birth defect as a bludgeon against the country,
  •  "They're doing this in the name of pursuing justice for blacks, but I don't think they care at all about blacks — they're just weaponizing the race issue for political purposes. And that's what we saw active in this last campaign."

So, yeah, intelligent, centrist dems are not happy about the radical left a-holes that are now using lies, fakery, and manipulation to get their way into power and to try to keep it.  And they CLEARLY know that all this fake caring will only lead to a worse outcome for the good, productive, honorable and moral hard working non-whites of this country that the rabid left says they are here to "save".

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More