Wednesday, April 29, 2020

9-11 is not dead. More resources for those that don't have head up a$$ syndrome.

Let me be clear. I am no conspiracy theorist.  I am an engineer with significant experience in debugging problems and that requires attention to every detail and the ability to let the data take me where it is going because real data is very hard to fabricate.  The truth is like a beach ball in the ocean.  You can submerge it for awhile but it always wants to surface and it takes energy to keep it down.  In the case of the GDP, Global Debt Ponzi, that energy source is fake money, and fake money is dying as I write this. 

The fed's balance sheet is clearly telling us this.  Wave 1 up will occur at about 9-10 trillion and then there will be a short period where the balance sheet will come back down a-b-c.  After that, it will literally explode to the upside in wave 3 of 3 and nobody on the planet will doubt that all the things I have been writing for the past 10+ years are true, even if they never heard of me before.  Wave 3 of 3 will be the moment of mass awakening and the knife in the heart of the liberal establishment. They may appear to be winning on this front or that but when 3 of 3 transpires, all of that goes by the wayside and everyone and their dog knows the truth.

Until then, you might want to check out some more resources that are popping up in order to wake up the herd.

Here is pilotsfor911truth.  They have clearly rejected the government story.

Here is another huge resource, a 4 hour documentary on 911 being the new pearl harbor.

I tell you that a mass awakening is months and years away, not decades.

2 comments:

Luke said...

The conspiracy theory is the official story. I worked in Physics for almost 20 years, I have known the truth since 2007, It actually was my wake up call to the whole charade. Here I am now, thx to 9/11. Want a good rabid hole, look into the "no planes theory". Like pencils into butter, except it was inches of steel.

Take care Capt.
L.

Luke said...

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth
https://www.ae911truth.org/

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More