Friday, November 22, 2019

Adam Schiff strikes me as a pedophile.

The elite love to have sex with underage children because they think they gain youth from it.  The practice is Satanic in nature.  I know it sounds crazy but I have read quite a bit on this and, as expected, the truth is coming out more and more every month.  Here is a woman who says it in so many words about her own father.  She claims he tied her to a cross and did Satanic rituals.  "My father was a businessman who was seen as an upright member of society, a Mason who belonged to the yacht club. But behind closed doors, we were all terrified of him. He was tyrannical and demonic, and my mother, sister and I lived in constant fear."

I have no proof of anything on Schiff but the first time I saw his face I was immediately suspicious about him.  And now that we are seeing the pace of disclosure increase I must wonder aloud how much longer until someone fingers Adam Schiff as a pedo.  And not just a pedo, a gay boy lover pedo.  Look into the cold eyes of Schiff and you can see straight into Hell.  He's a sociopath and a professional con man and liar IMO.  And I would wager he's also a Mason with Satanic ties.  Again, no I have no proof.  But my instincts on these things have been pretty good in the past.

Dig into Schiff's past and you will find a trail of clues that lead you back to what he is inside: a homo pedo Satanist, just like so many other of the global elite.

I'm not accusing him of anything because I have no proof and this is JMVHO. 

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More