Monday, June 21, 2021

See any pattern here?

As I have said many times in the past, when good people stop accepting the fake money in order to sell their souls for Mammon Money, that is when you know things are very near the collapse stage.  So now here comes another woman, April Moss, who used air time to rat out CBS and then leaked conversations to Project Veritas.

Nobody but me predicted this was going to happen because very few actually see the big picture.  When this shit show collapses it is going to be worse than anyone thinks is even possible.  I hate to be the bearer of bad new but forewarned is forearmed.  Well, for 5% anyway.  The other 95% won't move until they see the herd moving and only then will they fully realize what an opportunity they pissed away to save themselves.

I'll go to my grave knowing that I did my level best.



No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More