Saturday, August 8, 2020

One of the most fucked up things I have seen Trump do.

It would be redundant for me to say I am no huge fan of Trump.  He's really no different than the dems in many ways, especially the most important way, which is his use of monetary debasement to buy votes.

But this latest executive decree pisses me off.  Trump will defer (not eliminate) payroll taxes as a stimulus measure if you make $100k or less.  Well I'm glad I make more than that because it would piss me off to no end to get what is essentially a forced loan by the government.  Yeah, Trump will want you to repay those back taxes later on.  That's what "defer" means.

HOWEVER, if he wins the election then he will make the deferment a gift.  This is a smart strategy because he is talking to stupid liberals with this move.  All is doing for conservatives is causing offense.  Why offense?  Because he's tying government kickbacks to him winning and that is something best left to, well, the left.

Not just the left, the flaming left.  He's using power of government for political gain.  I hate this.

No, he's not the first do it by any means and he won't be the last, but never call ass hat Trump a conservative.  It's an offense to real conservatives.
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More