Friday, December 25, 2020

Debtholders overwhelmingly support debt forgiveness

First off, Merry Christmas.  I keep hearing how 2020 was a lost year by many people but it was  banner year for me.  While they walked around in masks out of fear not so much of covid but rather what the herd would think of them for running maskless, I never wore a mask and was denied entrance to a business only once.  Let the sheeple herd if they want to.  Let them be intimidated by peer pressure and unenforceable laws.  I just lived my life.  Covid was nothing more than a control mechanism and sooner or later everyone will understand it the same as I do.  What I did was an act of civil disobedience and all patriots and those with an ounce of self preservation instinct would be wise to practice civil disobedience on all of these illegal edicts and mandates.  It's just mid over matter.  I don't mind what they say because they don't matter.

Also, after having bought my retirement home in the Bahamas in late 2019, 2020 was the year I had local contractors rebuild the interior, add a dock and pilings, replace most of the roof and do a ton of other things in preparation for my move there in 2021.  If not for the covid slowdown it would have been much harder for me to find good workers to get all of this done.  For me, work here in Austin was heavy but not stressful and mostly fun.  

After a rocky start which allowed not only me but some of my good friends to buy more silver coins on the dip, gold and silver had a nice year and are setting up for more gains in 2021.  Unlike stocks, gold and silver cannot go worthless.  Thus there is no need to worry about short term volatility and dips should be used to add to the pile(s).  There will come a time when everyone is piled into metals and it will be time to move wealth into other forms but for now the models say that 2021 will end up being a good year for metals.

Given that life is limited, no year can easily be counted as bad or be written off.  Hard times are coming in the next few years for those who have not prepared.  After each spring and summer come winter.  I hope everyone knows this is coming in the next few years and that gold and silver will never let you down as a long term store of liquid wealth.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More