Monday, June 24, 2019

Catholic school fires gay teacher

Well who would a thunk it?  A teacher being fired just for being gay?  Wow.  Is this not a worse case of discrimination than the baker who would not bake the gay cake?

This time it is a Catholic school doing the firing but in the not too distant future, public schools will clean house as well.  Yeah, yeah, I know, impossible.  Any thinking person can see that social liberals and gays run public schools.  Why else would they push the gay indoctrination agenda so hard?

But like I said, the herd is done with it.  The herd is tired of watching the gay community run recruiting operations on the children of straight families.  The liberals and gays are doubling down on their efforts but now the straights are finally self organizing.  I don't even have to see the end of this story because I already know how it turns out.

I'll say it again to moderate LGBTQs: do your own thing but from now on, do it quietly.  When the herd is holding a hammer, try not to look like a nail.  You had a good run.  Now it has peaked and your time at the reins is rapidly fading into the rear view.  The faster you realize I am right, the easier the transition will be.  Don't say I didn't warn you...

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More