Wednesday, May 15, 2019

The market fun is just beginning.

On 4-25 before the start of trading I provided a model of Lululemon shares as a proxy for the broader markets.  I wrote, "Time's likely up.  We have a very full wave count on the SPX.  It's not like you hear this from me every day or even very often.  Lululemon (ticker LULU) is a good example of how the Wall St darlings are peaking right now.  Run the fuck away if you have any common sense at all.".

Why did I write this?  Gut feel?  Luck?  Something else?

No.  It was the Elliott wave model, period, and I stated as much in that post, "The trick is in the timing and the only real timing tool I have ever seen work is Elliott waves.  You ignored me when I modeled the exact bottom of AGI (gold miner).  But now it's time to listen.  Get out and save yourself from a 25-30% loss in 2019."


Below is the current actual chart of the S+P 500 e-mini futures.  In other words, a close proxy for SPX.  The red vertical marks the day and time of my post.  The yellow arrow is the 2019 peak.  Five waves down have now likely transpired since the peak.  Of course you would know this if you were a subscriber.

I expect the markets to start getting freaky deeky but instead of panicking Team Economati will be profiting.  Join the team and give yourself a fighting chance in these massively Ponzified markets.  'Nuff said.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More